Saturday, June 26, 2010

RRH

You are a slutbag RRH. As much as I'm poor i always decide to spend my hard earned cash on you some way or another :@

Anyways these hols I'm planning the process of bringing you up back to hotness with a full detail.
Meguiars Claybar
Meguiars Cut and Polish
Meguiars Wax

The painting of the side strips possibly?
The polishing of all glass panels
The blackening of all the rubber seals etc.
Vaccuum and interior detail (I WANT A NEW STEERING WHEEL)

Get my GTR wheels on (Going to jew your tyres andy so hurry up and buy your rims :p)
Muteki lug nuts on their way to suit.

Get my Tein HA coilovers on,
Inner and outer tie rods (steering rack)
Suspension bushes all way round!
LF Tein HA SW20 endlinks

Hopefully by the end of it you'll look something like this: (Thanks mister2 from mr2australia, your car is pretty much what I want mine to look like (: )



No comments:

Post a Comment