Wednesday, March 10, 2010

21st Part 2.

So.. Sunday Was the most epic night ever! It was awesome seeing everyone (bar a few that didn't show YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :@) come and dress up just for me and sago :$ It was a very memorable party for me as it is the ONLY real proper birthday party i've ever had! So thank you to everyone for coming and making it something special!

Monday comes.. I had to do that hair comp for Vicki in which she won all 3 categories she entered! So congrats to her! which also made Monday an epic day too! (cos I do some epic scarf pulls)

TUESDAY Comes... best birthday ever! Thank you for everyone's best wishes.. and who ever came to tav.. ILY!

Special shout outs to(ok its quite a few people but you know it)

Eileen for taking my shit esp on Sunday AND Tuesday! (as much as i don't act it I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF ME RAWR! <3)

Sago for HAVING the party with me! I know I was a pain in the ass but its over! and I hope you have had as much as a geng time as I did at the party :)

Naijiao Bo for being one of the most reliable bros ever. Seriously... If i ever need someone to count on it will be you.

Meng for making one of the best speeches ever! Loved every moment of it and I cannot fathom how much blushing face I have for you :$

Bran for coming all the way from Curtin to get smashed with me on the Tuesday. Bro bump you know it ;) Muk from Murdoch and Poor little Angel for smashing 1 glass of beer for me :D

Danica + Jas for being the best friends that actually made my costume so it would be geng for my party!:$ LOL

2 comments: