Tuesday, March 30, 2010

眼镜

So.. I lost my glasses officially today. Not at Tim's (Happy Birthday for the last time til next year), Not in Geng's car, Not in Meng's car.

:( A little bit of me died inside... why? Think about it long and hard... These glasses were the beginning of a new me, a new "ea". As soon as I got them, I became a new person really. A new lease on life filled with happiness, energy, drive, aspirations and dreams. It was you mr fob glasses. But I think what I hold most dear to me is that I stopped being a woof woof dog and became a f'kn BRO, and I'd like to thank you for all supporting me when I wasn't one.

So what now, Do i just simply BUY another pair of glasses? Do I still need those glasses to be "me"?

mmm :( I miss you my fobby glasses oh so very much! You made be realise in life there is so much out there to experience and I will never forget you~!

Ken Leee tulibu dibu douchyouuuuuu~

1 comment: