Monday, March 29, 2010

slut

Dear RRH,
I've been getting you presents since I've got you and I think its time to list everything that's been bought/done for you. You slut! But alas, I was indeed very happy for you to not succumb to the shitstorm that happened to quite a few other peoples cars :O Anyways Thus far you have had burnt a hole in my pocket with:

NGK Spark plugs
Toyota OEM ignition rotor
Toyota OEM Distributor cap
Top Gun spark plug leads
Toyota OEM Turbo Front and Rear Engine mounts
Full radiator Flush and refill with Toyota RED coolant
Toyota OEM Fuel Filter
Toyota OEM Oil Filter
Nice new Fuchs GTO 10w40 Synthetic Oil
CI Clutch Kit
Machined Fly wheel
Fresh Transmission Fluid (Dexron III)
Valve cover inner gasket seals
Valve cover outer gasket seals
Camshaft oil seals
Oil Pump Seals
Oil Pump o-rings
Crank Oil seal
Idler Pulleys
Toyota OEM Timing belt
Two new Accessory Belts

Mechanically you are fantastic. All you need is that Apexi Power Intake, the Fujitusbo Legalis R and you will be taken to your former glory... sound hot and with me knowing you won't die on me, the ability for me to drive you as you should be driven ;) Fit in those coilovers, some new sussy parts, new rims and tyres and you will be pretty much where I want you driving wise :D

Must definitely give a shout out of appreciation to Eileen, Naijiao, Danica and Leong for constantly coming with/picking me up from that godamn place in Kelmscott :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment